Uncharted 3 gameplay trailer

Mass Effect 3 Gamescom Trailer

Sunday, March 06, 2011

VNQ10 Greg's Turn

So this is it the first VNQ10 and thank you to Greg for being the first person to take it.

I hope that this will take off as i think it's a really interesting idea where we find out what people are really like just from 10 interesting questions and i hope that these 10 question might give you a insight into them.

So without further ado here are Gregs responses to the 10 questions.

1 - If you could be any videogame character who would you be and why?
Ezio from Assassins Creed 2 and Brotherhood, because he is extremely skilful and awesome.
2 - What does your favourite movie say about you?
Well my favourite movie is Saving Private Ryan and i hope that it shows that i will go out of my way to help people specifically my friends.
3 - If you could play truth or dare with anybody from the past who would it be and what truth would you ask them and what dare would you tell them to do?
I would like to meet William Wallace, the truth i would ask him would ask him would be what made you think that you had to lead the Scots against the Brits and the dare i would tell him to do would be to run out in front of the English wearing the colours of the English.
4 - If Videogames were to end what would you like to end it on?
It would have to be Mass Effect 3.
5 - The PS3 has been related to a sandwich toaster, so what sandwich would you toast in it?
I would give the PS3 to subway and ask them to make me a sandwich.
6 - What movie would you like to see turned into a videogame?
Inception.
7 - Apart from where you live what country would you like to live in?
Ireland.
8 - If you had a lot of money which videogame company would you buy and why?
I would buy Bioware because i know i will be in charge of a company that doesn't release the same game over and over again plus there games are pure quality.
9 - What is your favourite chocolate bar?
Yorkie.
10 - Which famous celebrity would you like to see turned into a videogame character and how would you kill them in the game?
It has to be Justin Bieber for me and he has to die from a firing squad made up of every videogames character and when he is dead they have to finish him off by T-Bagging him.

So thats Greg's responses to the 10 questions and i want to thank him for being the first person to take part in it.
If you are interested in taking part in this then please let me know in the comment section and i would be happy for you to take part.

3 comments:

James said...

William Wallace that me giggle, some good answers there but i would like to see more mass effect because if theres no mass effect theres only cod to play...

Charlotte H-P said...

I'd be willing to take part and let you all into my brain..though thats actually quite a scary thought.

Stuart said...

I would gladly pick your brains just send me the answers to the questions to my email address or if it's easier you can post the answers in the comment section below.

My email address is Stuart.miller05@btinternet.com