Uncharted 3 gameplay trailer

Mass Effect 3 Gamescom Trailer

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

VNQ10 What the hell is it

So a friend of mine came up with a idea where he is going to interview everybody on his twitter friends list and this gave me a interesting idea.

So what the hell is it well VNQ10 is something new that is coming soon and it will involve me setting 10 questions each week for people on either my twitter friends list on or my Xbox Live friends list.

Now it sounds a bit vague however i think the description below and a example will solve everything.

  • First off there will be the same 10 questions asked every week
  • Somebody new will be answering the questions each week
  • The answers to each question will go up every weekend
  • An example of this is that i might ask what is your favourite colour (not one of the questions) and i will put up there answer to this question, so in this case it would be Black.
So i hope this explains it all and if you have any questions about what i'm attempting then let me know and also if you want to take part then tell me in the comment section below or in the shoutbox to the right.

No comments: