Uncharted 3 gameplay trailer

Mass Effect 3 Gamescom Trailer

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Goodbye for now

Now this post might be a bit early however i just thought i would warn you in advance.

As of Monday the 21st this blog will go on a break as i will be without my internet connection for 4-6 weeks, the reason for this is down to sky/BT as they have told me that it would take that long for them to activate my phone line in the new place that i'm moving into.
I know this is a problem and if i knew any other way to fix this then i would however i don't so when i do get back i hope that you will return to the blog as the time away might be good for me to think up some new a great ideas.

So i will be posting up a new VNQ10 today and one final one for a little while next Saturday so i hope you enjoy them and don't forget that if you would like to take part then leave a comment and i will get back to you.

No comments: