Uncharted 3 gameplay trailer

Mass Effect 3 Gamescom Trailer

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Where have i been and whats happening?



I guess you are thinking where the hell have i been and what the hell is happening, well over the last few weeks i haven't been feeling very well plus my mother was rushed into hospital so i've had a lot to think about but now i'm back.

So the second question what the hell is going to happen with VN well below i will tell all

  • First off I'm dropping news from VN unless it's something really big and important like E3 or any other big gaming conventions.
  • I'm going to try and do more reviews with a quick review catch up this weekend (hopefully)
  • Demo'ed is staying and will be update a little more when some good demo's are released.
  • I will try and get more features up on the site.
  • The top 10 i'm not sure about as i can quickly update it on my twitter feed.
  • Finally over the next few months i might make a few more changes and additions.
Well now you know where I've been and whats been happening, so stay tuned to VN for more updates soon.

No comments: